At SRI Executive we are committed to protecting the privacy of everyone we deal with in line with the European Data Protection regulations (Regulation (EU) 2016/679). This Policy notice tells you how we collect, use and store the Personal Information we collect and what your rights are.
How we collect information
SRI Executive is an Executive Search, Strategy and Leadership Consultancy Practice. We work with clients to fill C-Suite level roles within their organisations, co-create organisational strategies, and coach and support leadership teams. We gather data via the following channels:
- When you submit your CV or other personal information via email, our website, or other means”
- Through client referrals
- Through a formal/informal tendering process
- Via business intelligence
- Via business emails
- Via third-party job boards and candidate databases
- Via social networks such as: LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- Via professional platforms
- We can receive your information from one of your friends/colleagues as they recommend you to us
- From networking events that we organise, sponsor or attend
- Through the ‘Contact Us’ facility on our website
- When you submit your personal details to receive our newsletters
- When you submit your personal details to read some of the content on our website
- When you submit your personal details to participate in any of our online events such as webinars
- If you ‘like’ our page on LinkedIn or ‘follow’ us on Twitter or LinkedIn we will receive your personal information from those sites
To achieve our mission, SRI Executive collects, processes and stores certain data about you to support our work.
We perform background checks when required by clients for the purposes of your candidacy for a new role (you will be informed prior to this). Where such background checks are required, we will collect store and process the following information about you:
- Contact details
- Education details
- Employment history
- Employment Preference
- Emergency contacts and details of any dependants
- Referee details
- Immigration status (whether you need a work permit)
- Nationality/citizenship/place of birth
- A copy of your driving licence and/or passport/identity card (if requested)
- Financial information (where we need to carry out financial background checks) or process payment if you are in a contract agreement with us as an interim placement
- Social security number (or equivalent in your country) and any other tax-related information
- Details of any criminal convictions if this is required for a role that you are interested in applying for
- Current financial package such as salary, benefits etc.
- Information on your interests and needs regarding future employment
- Any additional information relevant to your job search that you choose to tell us; your referees or our clients may tell us about you
- Screening notes
- The dates, times and frequency with which you access our website
- Email exchanges between you and our consultants
SRI Executive acts and contacts candidates in your name, only for positions that we were instructed to do so. We act as a partner of your organisation and promote your organisation’s opportunities in the best possible way to your future employees. Below is a list of information we hold to help us offer you the best quality Executive Search, Strategy and Leadership services in the market:
- Contact Details such as email, phone number, address
- Details of the contact person in the company such as HRD, Hiring Managers, Procurement Departments and Accounts
- Details about the nature of your business such as industry, services provided, locations, number of employees and budgets
- Remuneration & benefits packages
- Details about your organisational culture
- Details of your organisational strategy
- Details about your organisation’s governance and team structure
- Details about your hiring plans and past hiring trends
We will collect data on our contacts within your organisation, such as names, telephone numbers and email addresses. We will also collect bank details, so that we can pay you. We may also hold extra information that someone in your organisation has chosen to tell us.
SRI Executive uses Invenias as our internal database. Invenias is committed to protect the data it holds and does so by employing reasonable and appropriate security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the personal information it processes. When the Service is accessed using Microsoft Internet Explorer versions 5.0 or higher, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology protects information using both server authentication and data encryption to help ensure that personal information is safe, and secure while in transit.
Invenias also implements an advanced security method based on dynamic data and encoded session identifications and hosts data in a secure server environment that uses a firewall and other advanced technology to protect against interference or access from outside intruders.
Finally, Invenias provides individual usernames and passwords that must be entered each time an SRI Executive member logs on. These safeguards help protect against unauthorised access, maintain data accuracy, and provide for the appropriate use of personal information. Nevertheless, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is one hundred percent (100%) secure. The service is cloud-based and the data is currently held in a data centre in the UK.
SRI Executive also uses HubSpot for its content management system (CMS). We gather information through forms and cookies that are stored and processed on HubSpot. SRI Executive complies with regulations and laws that require providing notice, disclosure, and/or obtaining consent prior to collecting information and data by HubSpot. We collect personal data from you when you submit web forms or interact with our website, for example subscribing to a blog, signing up for a webinar. We may ask for your email address, first and last name, job title, and other similar business information.
SRI Executive uses a number of safeguards to ensure your data is secure. We use advanced technology to secure our network and all our devices including all mobile devices and laptops/desktops. This software is audited and regularly updated. Coupled with this we have moved towards a paperless office for the environment and for our client and candidate’s data.
Primarily SRI Executive will use your information to provide you with a bespoke Strategy and Leadership service. The more information we have about our clients and candidates, the better we will be able to tailor our reach to you. Below is a detailed list of how your data will be used by SRI Executive:
- We will use the information we have to match your skills against an open position.
- We will contact you via phone, email or social media to inform you about opportunities you might be interested in.
- We will submit your profile to our clients for opportunities you have reviewed and agreed to be submitted for.
- We will not send your CV anywhere without your consent.
- We will not submit CVs to our clients without being instructed to do.
- We will contact your referees to perform background checks. You will be informed about this prior to doing so.
- We will contact you via email and social media for marketing purposes such as informing you about open roles, networking events, thought leadership material and other market information.
- We will contact you occasionally to obtain updates on your career and job preference.
- We will contact you to offer our services to you or your company.
- We will ask for your help in obtaining market information and trends via email, social media channels, phone or various surveys.
- We will invite you to participate in any of our organised events such as webinars on market trends.
- We will analyse the data we have on you to compile various reports around salaries, skills availability, skills levels and other recruitment related reports.
- We will carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between us.
- We will facilitate our payroll and invoicing processes.
- We will carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between SRI Executive and third parties in relation to your appointment to a client organisation.
- We will verify any details, you have provided, using third-party resources (such as psychometric evaluations or skills tests), or to request information (such as references, qualifications and potentially any criminal convictions, to the extent that this is appropriate and in accordance with local laws).
SRI Executive will hold data for as long as it is accurate and relevant to the Executive Search, Strategy and Leadership services we offer. We will delete your personal data from our systems if we have not had any meaningful contact with you (or, where appropriate, the company you are working for or with) for 6 (six) years (or for longer periods where laws or relevant regulators require us to preserve your data). After this period, it is likely your data will no longer be relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
When we refer to “meaningful contact”, we mean, for example, communication between us (either verbal or written), or where you actively engage with our online content.
If you are a candidate, we will consider there to be meaningful contact with you if you submit your updated CV through our website or contact us with queries about opportunities we have advertised. We will also consider it meaningful contact if you communicate with us about potential roles, either by verbal or written communication or click through from any of our marketing communications.
SRI Executive uses legitimate interest as a lawful basis for processing your data as it is impossible to conduct our business otherwise. By keeping in touch and building up our database we aim to grow our business and revenue. By using legitimate interest, we commit to protecting your interest, being transparent, fair and ensuring your data is protected, and the processing of your data will not cause you harm in any way.
In some circumstances, we rely on consent for processing your data. These include representing you in front of a client or contacting you for marketing purposes. Consent can be given via phone, face to face or in writing.
As we are a global Executive Search, Strategy and Leadership practice and not limited to the European Economic Area (EEA), we may share your data with clients outside the EU, to find the best fit in terms of your job search for candidates or find the best resource for your requirements-for clients. When doing so we will inform you and ensure we have your permission to do so, as well as ensuring the same standard of data protection is applied outside of the EEA to these transfers and the use of the information, to ensure your rights are protected.
If you are not happy with our policy or believe your data is processed for reasons outside of this policy, please contact us using the contact details below and we will deal with your request without delay and within a maximum of 30 days.
You have the right to:
- Access request – you can request a copy of the data we hold on you.
- Change request – if you believe the data we hold is not accurate, you can contact us and ask us to make the relevant changes.
- Cease processing – if you would like us to stop processing your data you can contact us, and we will immediately do so unless we have a legal ground to continue processing.
- Withdrawing Consent – If we have asked for your consent to perform certain activities you have the right to withdraw that consent and we will cease that activity with immediate effect. To do so please contact us.
- Data Portability – right of data portability: If you wish, you have the right to transfer your personal data between data controllers. In effect, this means that you can transfer the details SRI Executive holds on you to another similar company. To allow you to do so, we will provide you with your data in a commonly used machine-readable format that is password-protected so that you can transfer the data to another online platform. Alternatively, we may directly transfer the data for you.
- Erasure Request – you can contact us anytime to ask us to delete all the data we hold on you
- Filing a complaint – if you feel your data is processed in an unlawful way and your interests have been harmed you can file a complaint with the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner.
You can contact them in the following ways:
Phone: (+353) 57 8684800 or (+353) (0)761 104 80 or 1890 252 231 (Local)
Email: [email protected]
Guidelines on raising a complaint: Available here
Post: Dublin Office: 21 Fitzwilliam Square, Dublin 2, D02 RD28, Ireland
Portarlington Office (Postal Address): Canal House, Station Road, Portarlington, R32 AP23, County Laois, Ireland.
Fax: (+353) 57 868 4757
You can get in touch with us via the following channels:
Address: 31 Westland Square, Dublin 2, D02 AW71, Ireland
Phone: + 353 (1) 6675008
Email: [email protected]
*Please note we have the right to and we may amend this Privacy Statement from time to time