Partner - Strategy Suite
Partner – Strategy
We are seeking a dynamic leader to take a small business and make it a large business in 3-5 years. The person will own their P&L, develop a team, and grow a client base. He/she will shape this business’s future. The person must be passionate about creating global impact.
SRI Executive has over 20 years’ experience of working with organisations stretching right across the International Development sector. We are well known, both professionally and personally, to leaders and influencers involved within International Development sector and are at the forefront of identifying remarkable people to take Executive Leadership roles and working with organisations to optimise organisational effectiveness.
Our strategy consultancy has been involved in a wide range of interventions associated with strategy development, implementation and effectiveness. We want to build this further, grow our consultancy and increase our capacity to deliver impactful solutions.
About the role
This is a senior role, reporting directly to our Managing Director. He/she will provide day-to-day and strategic leadership which support the growth of our strategy business. He/she will have proven expertise in strategy development and formation alongside a pragmatic understanding of business management. While the role is ideally based in Dublin (or Europe), extensive international travel is required to work onsite with clients. An essential requirement is a desire and drive to make a difference in the world and a commitment to helping our clients achieve their own organisational objectives.
- Provide leadership to the strategy business unit
- Managing all staff and consultants working in this area, building capacity and capabilities across the team and ensuring that they have reliable and robust feedback about their performance
- All aspects of business management including monitoring the pipeline, taking active steps to convert the pipeline, monitoring projects to ensure they remain on budget, taking overall accountability for profitability and making sensible business cases for additional resources or new directions as is required
- Maintaining a focus on finance, introducing value pricing wherever possible, and ensuring that milestones are met for invoicing purposes
- Leading and monitoring all aspects of business development. This includes providing expertise to colleagues, supporting proposal development, taking appropriate ‘go/no go’ decisions, supporting the tender team on the operational nuances of a proposal and compiling lessons learned to support future development
- Providing leadership to the team and ensuring that work is delivered on time, on budget and in accordance with the project definition, that the outcomes agreed were realised and the client was satisfied
- Develop suitable approaches to evaluation, according to the specific work done, and ensure case studies, testimonials and aspects relating to ROI are captured to support future proposal development
- Opening, shaping and developing bespoke solutions which meet client needs and, where appropriate, using these as a basis for new product development
Core behavioural competencies
- Authentic leadership
- Client focused
- Results driven
- Proven expertise in aspects of strategy definition and organisational development for 5-7 years
- Experience of working in a consultancy environment and/or associated business processes, greater than 3 years.
- An understanding and interest in International Development along with the ability to engage with senior people working in this environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Conceptual thinker who brings together complex ideas and hypotheses which can be presented in a simple manner
Key Steps in the Selection Process
If you wish to be considered for this position, please forward a copy of your CV and a cover letter in Microsoft Word format to [email protected] or upload your resume into this system. Thank you for your interest and we will reply to you as soon as feasible when have reviewed your application and it is found to be aligned with SRI Executives requirements.