Tenders & Content Executive
About SRI Executive
Tenders & Content Executive
SRI Executive is a specialised search and strategy practice that is passionate about supporting organisations who work towards delivering on the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. We work with organisations in the International Development, Development Finance, Global Health and Sustainability sectors as they align with our company’s values, and more importantly with our team’s values.
We are currently seeking a creative and enthusiastic person who works well with others and who is passionate about supporting organisations within Global Development.
The Tenders & Content Executive plays a key role in building upon the relationship within our Search and Strategy teams, as well as communicating our work to clients and external audience.
Working within the Operations Team, the individual will be responsible for delivering timely, quality documentation to our new and existing clients, through sourcing and responding to often-complex proposals, editing, proofreading and coordinating technical content. The successful person will also have a specific communication function to support the delivery of content for the company website and social media platforms. Prioritising, multi-tasking and maintaining a high level of confidentiality on all matters is essential. As you will be working with a team of consultants based in different time zones, strong organisational and time management skills are a pre-requisite.
As our clients work within International Development, ideally, we are looking for an individual who is familiar with the sector and/or who has intellectual curiosity to work with such organisations. Our client lists include the World Bank, the UNDP, the Green Climate Fund, the Bill and Melinda Gate Foundation, Concern Worldwide, Oxfam, and the Asian Development Bank, amongst a few.
This is a full-time permanent position based in our Dublin office.
- Prepare professionally written submissions for formal proposal solicitations including Request for Proposals (RFPs) and Requests for Information (RFI) for our two key practice areas of Search and Strategy
- Participate in client engagement (phone or face-to-face) when it comes to scoping and debriefing to ensure we address our client's needs
- Manage the pre-qualification stage, this includes liaising with consultants and other stakeholders
- Deliver high quality written materials
- Adhere to tight deadlines, manage and track proposal submissions
- Organise proposal documents
- Update in-house CRM system
- Conduct business intelligence
- Analyse current market trends
- Creative content writing for external communications
- Edit, proof and quality control on all company documentation
- Maintain and edit content on company website
- Maintain and update company Social Media platforms – LinkedIn and Twitter accounts
- Design, create and edit promotional materials (brochures, newsletters)
- Work with external service providers on Website, Marketing Collateral and Publications
Experience you’ll need:
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a professional/graduate workplace environment highly desirable
- A third level qualification in a relevant discipline (preferably in International Relations/ International Development)
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint
- Prior experience in a varied role requiring skills to multi-task
- Experience in social media platforms – desirable
- Experience in grant/proposal writing – desirable
Our ideal team member will be outgoing, self-motivated, disciplined, enthusiastic, creative, and detail-oriented. They will also have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great interpersonal and team work skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Adaptable, reliability and honesty
- Quick and creative thinker
- Project-management skills
- Highly organised with great time management and the ability to prioritise tasks and workload
- A high level of initiative and ability to work without close supervision
Key Steps in the Selection Process
If you wish to be considered for this position, please forward a copy of your CV and a cover letter in Microsoft Word format to Kate Mayne at firstname.lastname@example.org or upload your resume into this system. Thank you for your interest and we will reply to you as soon as feasible when have reviewed your application and it is found to be aligned with SRI Executives requirements.