Established in 1997, SRI Executive is a global executive search and strategy consultancy practice focusing mainly on the global international development and multilateral sector. As such, SRI champions organisations that seek to make a lasting difference (or impact) in the world. Having placed senior leaders in development organisations over the last twenty years, we truly understand the challenges these institutions face, and have created a suite of strategy offerings to help organisations strategically assess their relevance in an-ever evolving social, economic and political landscape.
SRI Executive’s primary research team is based in our Dublin headquarters. Our consultants have offices in the UK, France, Czech Republic, Eastern Europe, USA, Canada, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, South East Asia, Kenya, Sub Saharan Africa, Dubai, Middle East, Mexico, and Central America.
Our clients include the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation World Bank, International Union for Conservation of Nature, Green Climate Fund, Asian Development Bank, Inter-American Development Bank, Global Green Growth Institute, United Nations, CGIAR and Trinity College Dublin.
This role will use a combination of sourcing methods to proactively identify and engage passive and active talent to fill current and future search assignments that SRI Executive handles on behalf of our International client base. This Research Consultant will work in collaboration with our Clients and Consultants on the front end of the hiring process and will develop and execute talent sourcing plans in conjunction with our Research team based in Dublin and the Philippines. This key role will support the Executive Search process through, sourcing high calibre candidates, effective screening and interviewing.
End to end responsibility for the recruiting process and execution of research strategy:
- Understand Client recruiting needs and job requirements and advise on most appropriate research actions.
- Self-managed navigation of the research process as specified by the Client needs and search strategy.
- Develop effective recruiting strategies that include passive and active candidate sourcing and job postings.
- Employ and execute upon a wide array of self-sourcing techniques to include phone, email, social media, personal networks and creative sourcing.
- Adapt and maintain sourcing strategies that meet the needs of the business, adjusting often throughout the process to ensure proactive and responsive execution in a timely manner.
- Monitor and provide qualitative and quantitative data to determine effectiveness of sourcing strategies.
- Consultation to and support to the Research team, Consultants and Clients.
- Communicate with Consultant and Client regarding the status of the search process.
Sourcing and management of candidate pools:
- Identify and approach active and passive candidates through internal and external channels to close search assignments in a timely manner.
- Build and maintain candidate pools and talent pipelines.
- Definition and updating of key profiles to manage future demand.
Assessment and selection of candidates:
- Conduct first round telephone/video interviews prior to candidate forwarding to Consultant.
- Act as first point of contact for candidates and act as Candidate manager throughout the process.
- Provide candidate long-list to Consultant for further (and final) screening.
- Facilitate continuous professional and smooth communication with all stakeholders involved in the recruiting process.
- Utilize and grow networks to promote our brand and our Client brands as necessary.
- Assurance of high-quality service with consistent focus on providing an exceptional candidate experience and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Responsibility for achievement of target KPIs.
- Maintain current knowledge of current market trends, competitors and general recruiting trends and intelligence.
- Create and maintain effective business relationships to facilitate on-going knowledge of changing business trends.
- Ensure the compliance with laws and regulations relating to sourcing, hiring practices and data protection.
- Documentation preparation and management.
- Participate in projects as required.
- MSc Desirable
- Bachelor's Degree essential
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum of two years of recruiting/sourcing experience.
- Well networked and proficient knowledge of LinkedIn and other media.
- The ability to establish priorities, manage deadlines and exercise a high degree of professionalism in interactions with all levels of internal and external clients.
- Ability to be proactive and take initiative, follow-up and follow through on all areas of responsibility and anticipate business needs and plan accordingly.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with shifting priorities.
- Excellent communication skills, superior organization, prioritization, and self-motivation skills.
- Experience in International Development highly desirable.
- Strong computer literacy skills with MS office.
Key Steps in the Selection Process
If you wish to be considered for this position, please forward a copy of your CV and a cover letter in Microsoft Word format to the Executive Assistant of the CEO, Sarah Farnfield; [email protected] or upload your resume into this system. Thank you for your interest and we will reply to you as soon as feasible when have reviewed your application and it is found to be aligned with SRI Executive's requirements.